Thursday, 17 September 2009

What is ‘Marmorino’, ‘Marmorino Veneziano’, ‘Polished Plaster’ and ‘Itallian Stucco’? Do they mean the same thing?

Many people refer to the same type of product when they use terms such as Marmorino, Venetian Plaster, Polished Plaster, Stucco, Lucidato, Spatulata, Veneziano plus others. Generally these terms can mean the same style of product, however it is worth noting it could also mean something different (such as difference in texture or appearance) depending on how companies brand their product.

Throughout this blog I will refer to the range of products as Marmorino or Polished Plaster which are most often used in the UK and Ireland.

No comments:

Post a comment